- School of Graduate and Professional Studies Home
- About GPS
- Spiritual Vitality
- Student Services
- Alumni & Partners
- GPS News
Purpose Statement and Goals
The purpose of the School of Graduate and Professional Studies is to provide a level of care to ensure personalized student learning within an innovative, educational environment.
The School of GPS strategically plans to be intentional, responsive, and adaptive to a changing clientele and environment. Since the School supports 21st century learning, the following goals both guide the work and determine the effectiveness of GPS:
1. The School of Graduate and Professional Studies provides a caring environment and services that are student-centered.
2. The School of Graduate and Professional Studies works in collaboration with the university stakeholders, and develops a network of collaborative community partnerships at the local, regional, national and international levels.
3. The School of Graduate and Professional Studies supports an engaging, relevant and innovative educational experience through diverse learning environments.
4. The School of Graduate and Professional Studies facilitates a learning experience within the context of dynamic spiritual vitality.
5. The School of Graduate and Professional Studies personnel participate in ongoing professional and spiritual development.