Campus Visit Information
Personalized Campus Visits
- Tour campus with just a guide and your group
- Sit in on classes
- Meet with a professor
- Attend chapel
- Stay overnight in one of the residence halls
- Eat in the dining hall with Asbury students
All of the benefits of a personalized campus visit PLUS:
- Attend special sessions for Registrar and/or Financial Aid
- Drop in on open houses hosted by academic departments and chat with faculty
- Hear from faculty panels and various deans and VPs of the university
Some Visit Events are specialized and therefore have slightly different schedules. More information on personalized visits or visit events can be found on the Visit page.
Don’t forget about Air Asbury!
What is it?
Air Asbury is a program available to help with the cost of visiting campus. Students who live at least 300 miles away can have the cost of their plane ticket (up to $1,000) credited to their first semester’s tuition payment.
How does it work?
- Schedule your campus visit to Asbury and buy your airline ticket.
- When you arrive at the Admissions Office for your official visit, give us a copy of your travel itinerary.
- When you start classes at Asbury, the cost of your plane ticket (up to $1,000) will be credited to your account as though it was a payment made directly to the university.
When booking your ticket, fly into the Lexington Blue Grass Airport (LEX) and we will be happy to pick you up!
Email any questions you may have to email@example.com.