Future Asburians Network Policies & Procedures
As a representative of the Future Asburians Network – and therefore of Asbury University, and ultimately of Christ – we encourage you to be mindful of your interactions with students, for your protection and theirs.
When meeting with prospective students, please consider the following:
- If meeting with a student outside of a college fair, do so in a public place and try to include the family in the meeting.
- Be mindful of your surroundings.
- Do not disparage other postsecondary institutions, even if your intent is to compare Asbury favorably.
- Represent and promote Asbury University as accurately as possible. When in doubt, make a note and promise to follow up, and then send the question on to us, along with the student’s contact information.
- Remember that all student information is confidential. This includes but is not limited to admission, financial aid, and enrollment status. The student can choose to share things with you, but please do not ask for this information.
Please note that all Future Asburians Network members are subject to annual background screenings.
Email any questions you may have to email@example.com.