The Graduate Education office is sometimes notified of vacancies within local school districts. Please contact Melanie Kinnell by phone at (859) 858-3511 ext. 2304 or by e-mail at email@example.com for this information. Job vacancies are also posted on the Kentucky Department of Education website at www.
What Graduate Education programs are offered?
Asbury University currently has Kentjucky EPSB approved online programs for:
Master of Arts (advanced degree, Rank I, Rank II)
MA in Education, Regular Certification track (teaching certificate required):
- NCATE and state accreditation
- Research-based quality instruction
- Designed for working professionals and sensitive to P-12 school calendars
- Flexible scheduling and non-traditional formats
- Technology-enhanced instruction
- Web resources and on-line research tools
- Highly qualified faculty with classroom experience, easily accessible and personal
WILMORE, KY—Asbury College’s School of Graduate and Professional Studies is proud to announce the approval of the Principal Licensure Program by the Kentucky Education Standards Board.
WILMORE, KY—Asbury College is hosting a preview weekend for prospective undergraduate, graduate and degree completion students, Jan. 28-30. The Master of Social Work Program, the Master of Arts in Education Program, and the ACHIEVE Degree Completion Program are hosting preview events for the benefit of prospective students. These events will be held during the Asbury College’s Preview Weekend for traditional undergraduate students.