Our campus is now open for in-person visits! Schedule yours today. If you are unable to travel, take a look below at our online alternatives for you to still get to know Asbury and for us to get to know you! Our Office of Admissions is closely monitoring and following Asbury University’s official COVID-19 Response, and visits will follow recommendations as outlined by our COVID-19 Task Force, the CDC and government officials.
We are happy to set up special visits for groups coming to our campus from schools, youth groups or other youth organizations.
What is included?
All group visits include a campus tour and a meeting with an Admissions counselor to talk about the admissions process and financial aid. The Admissions counselor will meet with the group rather than with each individual student.
- Visits on Monday, Wednesday or Friday mornings during the school year can include chapel.
- Visits on weekdays during the school year can include attending class.
- Visits during the school year can include a free lunch in the cafeteria.
Depending on the size of your group, we do have some additional activities available, and if you’re looking to fill up a whole day, check out Asbury’s Challenge Course as an option!
Sign up for a visit
To schedule a group visit, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred visit date and the estimated size of your group. Our Visit Coordinator will contact you to make the arrangements and confirm the date.
Limited Visit Days (no classes/chapel)
- May 13-Aug 16, 2019 (Summer Break)
- Oct 17-18, 2019 (Fall Break)
- Nov 27-29, 2019 (Thanksgiving Break)
- Dec 9-13, 2019 (Exam Week)
- Dec 16-20, 2019 (Winter Break)
- January 2-10 2020 (Continuation of Winter Break)
- March 16-20, 2020 (Spring Break)
- April 13, 2020 (Easter Monday)
Unavailable Visit Days
- Sep 2, 2019 (Labor Day)
- Nov 28-29, 2019 (Thanksgiving Break)
- Dec 23-27, 2019 (Christmas Break)
- January 1, 2020 (New Year’s Day)
- January 20, 2020 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- April 10, 2020 (Good Friday)