We offer the following services at the Circulation Desk:
- Research Assistance – Ask A Librarian
- Book a Librarian – individual consultation
- Research Guides
- Library Services for Distance Students
- Finding quality information on the Internet
- Critical Evaluation of Information
- Citing Sources
- InterLibrary Loan Forms
- Overview of Faculty Services
- New Books (recently added)
- Order Materials for the Library
- Reserve request form
- List of instruction topics
- Library Instruction Request form
- The Asbury University Archives are located on the lower level of the Kinlaw Library. See what kinds of resources the Archives has to offer.
- The Asbury University Archives contains documents which have been produced by campus entities or by the individuals who were affiliated with those entities. These documents preserve important information about the historical development of Asbury University and about the lives of many people who were associated with Asbury.
- The Foundry, our digital institutional repository, features scholarly works produced by Asbury faculty and students, and also provides access to many of the institution’s historical resources.
Other Areas / Departments in the Building