London Travel Course
Travel Course Dates: July 29 – August 12, 2017
Led by Dr. Jim Shores
This is a practical course in Shakespearean acting techniques and use of the Elizabethan neutral playing space. Techniques covered will include: text & language work, movement, vocal production, and acting master classes with a Globe course director. Opportunities include: Seeing 3 Globe productions, performing on the Globe stage, attending 2 West End theatre productions, Q&A with Globe actors, and touring the historical & cultural sites of London.
- 3.0 Credit Hours towards THA 393 Seminar: Acting at the Globe
- Counts as a Liberal Arts Enrichment course for the General Education Requirements
- Counts as Cross-cultural Engagement Requirement (CCE 073)
- $2,368 per person
- Includes three credit hours of academic credit, housing, two weeks of instruction at the Globe Theatre, and entrance fee for tours and shows.
- Does not include travel to and from London, meals and personal expenditures
For detailed schedule and more information please download the handout.