China Study Abroad Costs
- China Study Abroad tuition is equivalent to one-semester on-campus tuition for 13-18 credits. Tuition for Fall 2017 semester is $14,651*.
- Non-AU students – “Visiting Students” – also pay the same tuition plus a $500 processing fee.
- Asbury students who have tuition waivers may be eligible to apply it towards the China Study Abroad semester.
- The course fee is equivalent to the cost of a double-occupancy room on Asbury’s campus with 20 meals a week. The current cost for Fall 2017 semester is $3,333*.
Included in Tuition & Fees
- Asbury’s tuition plus room and board in China.
- International Student Identification Card (travel insurance and student discounts at museums, etc.)
- Course-related excursions and field trips
Not Included in Tuition & Fees
- Personal Expenditures (e.g. travel beyond the program, adaptor plug for Chinese electrical outlets, souvenirs, etc.)
- Visa (the program will assist student through the application process)
- Airfare to and from China (students should expect to travel together to China as a group)
*Tuition and fees will be updated for Fall 2018 as that information is made available.