Are your tumbling shows free?
- Yes! Our shows are always free, though we do appreciate donations!
How can I get the tumbling team to perform at my school/church/etc?
- If you would like the team to come perform, please fill out our performance request form. Please note that we only perform in the spring and if the date requested is not during our spring break tour, we will ask that the location cover the cost of truck rental. (we require a box truck to move our equipment)
Do you host any clinics or lessons for kids throughout the year?
- Yes! We try to hold several “Junior Jamboree” clinics every year. These are held at the Asbury University Luce Center and are for kids under 13 years old. (Children must be potty trained) If you would like to be notified when a clinic is scheduled, click here.
How can I join the Tumbling Team? Do I have to be a super-skilled gymnast to try out?
- In order to try out for the team, you must be a student at Asbury University. If you are currently in high school but hope to attend Asbury and join Tumbling, please fill out this form.
- There is no specific skill requirement to join our team! We are first and foremost a ministry team, so it is much more important to us that you have a heart for ministry! During tryouts, the coaches will get to know you, see how well you take instruction, and watch how you work with our current team members. Tryouts are held every fall at Asbury, so keep an eye on our social media pages for an exact date.