Trail Rides at the Equine Center of Palisades Farm
Enjoy a relaxing scenic horseback ride through luscious forested trails overlooking the Kentucky River. Each trail ride is guided by our experienced staff and steady, dependable horses.
Advanced registration is necessary for all rides.
Scenic trail ride
The one hour trail rides are available on most Saturdays & some Friday evenings (see current trail ride information above for specific dates).
Typical rides times are:
- 6:00 p.m.
- 10:00 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m.
- 1:00 p.m.
- 2:30 p.m.
SOME IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- Riders must be at least 7 years old
- Riders should wear long pants and close toed shoes.
- Payment is made at the time of the ride (cash or checks made payable to Asbury University; We are unable to accept credit or debit cards)
- Permission Waivers must be signed by a parent/ legal guardian of all under the age of 18 (link to printable waiver is above)
- Riders are skillfully guided by certified ride leaders
- Previous riding experience is not necessary
- All riders wear required helmets (provided) as a safety precaution
- Rides are approximately 1 hour long
To register we will need...
- Full name of each rider
- Ages of all riders under the age of 18
- Fee category of each rider (see below)
- A main contact e-mail address to send pertinent information to
- A main contact cell number in case we need to contact you because of last minute inclement weather
$10 - Asbury University Current Students/ family members
$15 - Asbury University Faculty/Staff & family members
$20 - Community Participants & family members
Bring a friend or a group. We can accomodate up to 8 people per ride. Ages 7-80 are welcome. To reserve a spot, please contact Marilyn Walker at (859) 858-3511 ext. 2262 or e-mail at Marilyn.Walker@asbury.edu