Communication Internship Forms
Here are the forms you will to use for your Communication Major Internship. You will need to meet with your advisor, who will advise you whether the internship you would like to do is the best one for your career goals.
- Students need to work onsite 120 hours for a 3 credit hour internship.
- You must have a supervisor over you who can mentor you onsite, someone who is an expert and knows more than you and can help you grow in your skill levels.
- Asbury students can only apply for an internship after taking 5 courses in their major.
- The earliest you can do an internship is typically between Sophomore and Junior years.
- You can do more than one internship, but they have to be different experiences.
- These forms are for enrolled students who are Communication Majors.