Howard Dayton Business Scholarship
Asbury University is excited to announce an endowed scholarship designed to support Christian men and women interested in advancing the cause of Christ through the fields of Accounting, Business Management, Marketing and Sport Management. The $10,000 Dayton Scholarship will be awarded to 1-2 student(s) per year and can be renewed annually. This scholarship is competitive and non-need based. Students must be accepted by the University, declare a major in the Howard and Beverly Dayton School of Business and carry a minimum test score of 24 ACT/1110 SAT and a 3.0 GPA or higher. Candidates with higher academic qualifications and evidence of involvement in business or leadership related areas will be given priority.
- Acceptance to Asbury University
- Complete the scholarship application by March 1, 2018, using your AU application login credentials.
- Potential interview if requested
- Participation in business department and leadership related activities during four years as directed by the program coordinator
- Maintain a 3.4 cumulative GPA
- Maintain an Accounting, Business Management, Marketing, and/or Sport Management major
- Maintain good standing at Asbury University
For more information contact the Admissions Office at (859) 858-3511 x2142 or email@example.com