KCTCS Transfer Students
Asbury University Takes Great Care of KCTCS Students.
Asbury’s online Bachelor’s degree programs are well-suited for KCTCS students who are ready to take the next step in their education.
- Asbury is generous with transfer credit. Also, we can explore additional transfer credits from your work-related training experiences.
- Asbury offers a transfer scholarship. Students who come to Asbury University with a transfer GPA of 3.0 or higher will receive $1200/yr. Students with a GPA of 2.00-2.99 will receive $600/yr. If you are ineligible for this scholarship or if you begin at the $600 scholarship level, you can earn the $1200 through your academic performance at the University. This scholarship fund is in addition to any other Federal or State aid you qualify for.
- Asbury provides fast transfer evaluations. If you are interested in seeing how your credits will transfer, contact us and we will send you a transfer credit evaluation within 24 hours.
Call (859) 858-2804 or email APS@asbury.edu for more information or with questions.
3 Easy Steps to Transfer
- Submit your FREE Online Degree Completion Application for Admission.
- Add Asbury University to your FAFSA (School Code: 001952).
- Call (859) 858-2804 or email email@example.com to schedule a time to talk or meet.
We’ll take care of the rest!