Online Instructional Design for Health Professions (ID-HC)
Beginning in August, October, January and March
$399 / Credit Hour
Financial Aid Available
If you want to enter the health profession, enjoy helping others reach goals, and like solving problems, the online Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design for Health Professions is a perfect fit for you. The program prepares students to design professional, patient, and consumer health education and training solutions. Develop skills for designing, teaching and training in health care contexts. Students are prepared for immediate entry into the fast-growing instructional design workforce.
- Program Delivery Format: Online
- Credit Hours: 124 total hours (up to 75 may be transferred in)
- Potential Career Fields: Healthcare Instructional Designer, Hospital Training Coordinator, Medical Learning Design Professional, Curriculum Development Specialist
- 2019-20 Tuition Rate: $399 per credit hour
- Department Webpage: Instructional Design Major
- Curriculum: Program Requirements
Visit the Online Programs admissions page for more information regarding the admissions process.