Online Instructional Design for Health Professions (ID-HC) Program
The Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design for Health Professions prepares students to design professional, patient, and consumer health education and training solutions. Learning to support health professionals through the development of instruction and the application of learning technologies to improve human performance. Develop skills for design, teaching and training in health care contexts. Students are prepared for immediate entry into the fast-growing instructional design workforce. The program provides a strong foundation for graduate-level studies in instructional design and educational technology.
- Program Delivery Format: Online
- Credit Hours: 124 total hours (up to 75 may be transferred in)
- Potential Career Fields: Healthcare Instructional Designer, Hospital Training Coordinator, Medical Learning Design Professional, Curriculum Development Specialist
- 2019-20 Tuition Rate: $399 per credit hour
- Department Webpage: Instructional Design Major
- Curriculum: Program Requirements
Online Program Admissions Requirements
- Application form (no application fee)
- Two satisfactory references from anyone other than a family member. When completing the online application, students will list contact information for these references and a form will be sent automatically to those listed on the application.
- Provide official copies of transcripts for ALL previously attended colleges and universities. If you have never attended college, please provide an official copy of your high school transcript or GED. We will gladly assist you in ordering official transcripts and we will pay for the transcript orders.
- Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid online and add Asbury University’s school code, 001952.
Visit the Adult Professional Studies admissions page for more information regarding the admissions process.
[ALL TRANSCRIPTS, whether high school or University, must be sent directly from that institution to the Admissions Office of Asbury University. Hand-carried transcripts may be used for evaluation only. Hand-carried transcripts are NOT acceptable as final, official transcripts.]
Please visit the Communication Arts webpage for more specific information regarding academic and program requirements.