Online Business Management
Beginning in August, October, January and March
$399 / Credit Hour
Financial Aid Available
The online Bachelor of Science in Business Management emphasizes leadership development, strategic planning, innovation, and the effective management of resources. Industry experts guide student learning with real-world applications. If you are interested in moving into management or want to enhance your capacity to lead in your current profession, complete the free application for admission online and our enrollment team will contact you immediately to help you build your Business Management degree plan.
Visit the Online Programs page for more information regarding the admissions process.
- Program Delivery Format: Online
- Credit Hours: 124 total hours (up to 75 may be transferred in)
- Potential Career Fields: Organizational leadership, Small business management, Nonprofit management, Supply chain management, Human resource management, and Information technology management.
- 2019-20 Tuition Rate: $399 per credit hour (Scholarships and Financial Aid Available)
- Department Webpage: Dayton School of Business
- Curriculum: Program Requirements