Germany-Poland Pricing & Terms
$1,850 per person (Opportunities for discounts are available.)
Includes three credit hour of academic credit; PSY credit for Psychology majors; Enrichment Course or elective course for non-Psychology majors.
Does not include international airfare.
To apply for the PSY 393 Travel Course:
- Fill out the Intent to Study Abroad Application Online Form. Upon completion, you will be contacted by the Study Abroad Office.
- Fill out the Reference Form and select two persons to serve as references on your behalf. One should be an academic reference and the other should be someone who can speak to your character. An online reference form will be sent to each person. Please have them complete and submit the forms.
- The Online Application Form and the References are due by November 1, 2021.
- Dr. Nesselroade will contact those selected to participate in PSY 393 by December 1, 2021.
If you have been selected to participate, you must submit your first deposit of $200 by December 1, 2021 in order to secure your spot on this travel course.
- Reserve your spot by submitting a $200 deposit by December 1.
- Second deposit of $400 is due by February 1.
- Third deposit of $600 is due by March 1.
- Fourth (and final) deposit of $624 is due by April 1.
Included in the Tour Price
- Three credit hours of academic credit
- Housing for 10 nights in Germany and Poland
- Daily breakfast—as well as a few meals together
- Entrance fee into all Holocaust-related museums, memorials and planned excursions
- All ground transportation in Europe, including to and from Germany and Poland
- OnCall International Travel Insurance
Not Included in the Tour Price
- International airfare travel to and from Germany
- Personal Expenditures (e.g. cell phone charges, souvenirs, etc.)
- Most lunches and dinners
- Meals during travel to and from Germany from the U.S.
- US Passport photo and application fees
If it is necessary to cancel one’s reservation, please promptly do so in writing. Penalties may apply, depending upon when the cancellation occurs.
- After February 1 deposits and airfare may be non-refundable.
Prior to the trip, this course will meet six (6) times, once every other week for 2.5 hours on Sunday evenings (7-9:30 pm) throughout the Spring semester as part of the in-class preparation. These meetings will involve discussions over a reading and some videos. This will also be a time for the team to get to know one another, bond, and prepare for the experience.