Whether you are trying to brainstorm an idea for a paper, want feedback on ideas you have written, need clarification on documentation styles, or need help with grammar and punctuation, we are available to meet with you!
Services we provide:
- one-on-one writing assistance at any stage of the writing process and for any subject
- one-on-one writing sessions in conjunction with English 100 composition classes
DROP IN ZONE: NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY!
Drop in to our center and work on your paper with tutors available to help.
Dates will be posted by August 22, 2016
You can also set up an appointment:
- Stop by the Center for Academic Excellence to set up an appointment to meet with one of our tutors.
- You will need to come in a few days before your paper is due to schedule an appointment.
- You can schedule an appointment before your paper is done and simply drop off your paper by the date/time given to you by the CAE staff.
About our appointments:
- Appointments last approximately 30 minutes, but feel free to schedule a follow-up appointment in order to go over a revised draft.
- We recognize the difference between tutoring and editing. Using our full range of resources, our tutors will assist you with your paper and the ways in which you can improve your paper. They will teach you how to fix the paper yourself (tutoring); they will not fix the paper for you and hand you a clean copy (editing).