I.T. Services Computer Purchasing Guide
Apple Computers (Macintosh)
- Visit the following link to launch Apple’s purchasing website in a new window: https://www.apple.com/us-hed/shop
- Because you have used the education link, all prices shown already reflect the educational discount. It will not show up as a discount in the cart, it will simply list it at the lower price.
- Select the model that you want to purchase.
- Configure it the way you want it, and follow Apple’s instructions for ordering online.
- We strongly recommend purchasing the extended warranty (Apple Care), which provides extended warranty coverage for a total of three years. Without the extended warranty, Apple computers will be covered for only one year. Repairs that are required out of warranty can be very expensive.
Dell desktop and laptop computers
- Visit the following link to launch Dell’s purchasing website in a new window: http://www.dell.com/asbury (please wait a moment while this link redirects to Dell’s Asbury University page)
- Select the laptop or desktop you would like to purchase.
- The instructions on the Dell personal purchase page will lead you through the process of ordering your computer.
Please call the Information Technology Services at (859) 858-3511, x2177 if you have any questions about purchasing a computer through these vendors.