Requesting Support from the Information Technology Services Help Desk
If you need support for Asbury University technology, please contact the Information Technology Services Help Desk.
- Call: Phone: (859) 858-3511, x2177
- Click: helpdesk(at)asbury.edu (Email) http://www.facebook.com/asburyhelpdesk
- Come In: The Help Desk is located in room 131 in the basement of the Kinlaw Library.
When Contacting the Help Desk:
Including as much of the following information as possible in your request will help us to resolve the issue you are experiencing with technology:
- Your Name
- Your Asbury-provided e-mail address
- Your telephone number where you can be reached
Campus extension or cell phone
- The location where you need assistance
Wilmore Campus, Online Campus, Off-Campus
- A brief description of the problem
- Any particular device/service that you suspect to be part of the problem
Classroom Technology, Computer, Printer, Discovery, Online Services, Email, etc.
- Full description of problem (include all information you determine is important)
- How long has it been going on?
- What troubleshooting have you tried?
- Have you changed anything on your computer?
- If you are encountering a problem with an internet resource, which internet browser are you using?
Help Desk Spring Semester Hours of Operation
7:30 am – 11:00 pm
7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Closed 10-11 am MWF for Chapel
Closed Saturday and Sunday