Faculty Development Program
To recruit, retain and develop outstanding teacher-scholars committed to academic achievement and student success.
THE FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM SEEKS TO ENSURE:
- Access to money for professional development and scholarship travel
- An institutional benefit for these investments
- Support is provided for all research/creative activity initiatives (e.g., travel to conferences, archives, and performance sites; the purchase of scholarship-related materials or equipment; manuscript preparation; transcription services; dissemination costs directly related to a specific exhibition or studio project; etc.)
- Greater discretion of funding use
- All professional life stages are addressed