Student Health Services
Coming down with something? Have to get a physical for your summer job? Want a flu shot to keep you healthy through finals?
Who can be seen at Student Health? Any undergraduate student who is taking nine credit hours or more. There is no copay for seeing the doctor or the nurse.
Does a student need to have the school insurance to be seen at Student Health? No. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Services available are similar to those offered by most general physician offices and include:
- Assessment and treatment of illness and injury
- Physical and gynecological exams by the University Physician*
- Allergy injection administration
- Laboratory services*
- Routine immunizations
- Health education programs and information
- Nutrition and health counseling
- For Travel Health go to Travel Health Information (PDF)
* While tuition fees cover most doctor and nurse visits and services, there is a nominal charge (PDF)
for some tests, treatments, medications, supplies and physicals.
The Student Health Service is a one-story brick building located behind the cafeteria and to the left of the Aldersgate Commons Apartments (corner of W. College Avenue and Hughes Street - view the campus map). We may be contacted by calling (859) 858-3511:
For appointments & information: ext. 2277
For the nurses' station: ext. 2276
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. to see a nurse
For appointments, please call x2277 or e-mail email@example.com
By Appointment - Monday and Thursday, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
*Closed for Chapel: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.