Online Registration Instructions
Welcome to Asbury University!
We have created a starter schedule for you based on general education requirements, your indicated major, and any advanced placement and/or transfer credit we have received for you. Advanced placement scores from this year may not have been received yet. We will make necessary adjustments to schedules when they are received.
- If you are in one of the classes below, you will need to contact the Registrar's Office in order to make a change.
ENG 100, ENG 110, ENG 151, MAT 100, GEN 120
- CHAPEL (GEN 021) cannot be removed.
- A normal load is 15-17 credit hours.
- General Education requirements
- Freshmen may not take 300 or 400 level courses and Sophomores may not take 400 level courses.
You will meet with your department advisor during orientation. All changes to your schedule will be final at 5:00 pm at the end of drop/add week.
If you have any problems with registration or questions about course selection email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Registrar's Office at 859-858-3511 extension 2325.
IMPORTANT NOTE !
You must click the button "Register Classes On Form" at the bottom left to add any new classes to your registered schedule. Additions are saved when you receive a banner notifying you "Courses Registered".