Graduate Social Work Degree Requirements
MSW GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS
- Completion of all required SWG course requirements with a 3.0 GPA or greater and completion of all Program course requirements with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Approval for graduation by the MSW Program Faculty.
- Successful completion of the Comprehensive Examination (at the completion of the first 30 semester hours for students in the 60 semester hour Program and at the completion of the first 9 semester hours for students in the 39 semester hour Advanced Standing Program).
- Successful completion of the Summative Assignment at the end of the Concentration curriculum (the last 30 semester hours).
- Application for graduation approved by the Registrar.
2012-2013 BULLETIN 07/27/2012