APPLICATION PROCESS FOR ADMISSION TO THE MBA PROGRAM
1. Complete an online application at www.asbury.edu/MBA.
2. Have official transcripts of all undergraduate work and graduate work sent directly from the credit-granting institution to the address below. Hand-carried transcripts, even in a sealed envelope, are not official.
3. Submit GMAT or GRE scores to the Asbury University MBA Program.
4. Request (2) two professional references which must be submitted directly to the MBA Program using the online forms provided: 1 professional reference and 1 academic reference
5. Submit current resume by email to MBA@asbury.edu.
6. Complete the Short Essay at www.asbury.edu/MBA (1 page or less)
7. Signed Asbury University Community Expectations Statement (found online at www.asbury.edu/MBA)
Mail all documents to:
MBA Program Admissions
One Macklem Drive
Wilmore, Kentucky 40390
859-858-3511 (x 2600)
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MBA PROGRAM
1. Completed graduate application form.
2. Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate coursework.
3. Bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
4. Minimum two years of work experience (contact MBA@asbury.edu for exceptions)
5. Applicants are not required to have a business undergraduate background. However, they should have undergraduate course equivalents in Statistics and Accounting. (Contact MBA@asbury.edu for way to complete these prerequisites and for more information.)
6. Submission of TOEFL scores for International applications for whom English is not the first language and participation in a SKYPE interview
Transfer Credit Policies
Transfer credits will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Contact MBA@asbury.edu about transfer credits.
2013-14 Bulletin 08/13/2013