Requesting Support from the Information Technology Services Help Desk
If you need support for Asbury University technology, please contact the Information Technology Services Help Desk.
Call: Phone: (859) 858-3511 ext. 2177
Click: helpdesk(at)asbury.edu (Email)
Come In: The Help Desk is located in room 131 in the basement of the Kinlaw Library.
When Contacting Help Desk:
Including as much of the following information as possible in your request will help us to resolve the issue you are experiencing with technology:
- Your Name
- Your Asbury-provided e-mail address
- Your telephone number where you can be reached
(Campus extension or cell phone)
- The location where you need assistance
(Wilmore Campus, Orlando Campus, Online Campus, Off-Campus)
- Brief description of the problem
- Any particular device/service that you suspect to be part of the problem
(Classroom Technology, Computer, Printer, Discovery, Online Services, Email, etc.)
- Full description of problem (include all information you determine is important)
How long it’s been going on?
What troubleshooting have you tried?
Have you changed anything on your computer?
If you are encountering a problem with an internet resource, which internet browser are you using?
Help Desk Fall & Spring Semester Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 7:30am – 11:00pm
Friday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Closed Saturday and Sunday