Computer Purchase Instructions
Computer Purchasing Instructions:
Apple Computers (Macintosh)
- Click on the following link to launch Apple's purchasing website in a new window: http://store.apple.com/us-hed/findyourschool
- When prompted, enter in Wilmore, KY or the zipcode (40390). Select Asbury University, and press Shop For Yourself.
- Select the model that you want to purchase.
- Configure it the way you want it, and follow Apple’s instructions for ordering online.
- We strongly recommend purchasing the extended warranty (Apple Care), which provides extended warranty coverage for a total of three years. Without the extended warranty, Apple computers will be covered for only one year. Repairs that are required out of warranty can be very expensive.
- Please note that the special pricing given to Asbury University is for students and employees of the University. Following these instructions should automatically give you the educational (discounted) pricing.
Dell desktop and laptop computers
- Click on the following link to launch Asbury University's purchase page on Dell's website.
- On this page, you can choose to view our recommended systems or shop from the entire Dell store. Please note that the 3-year Asbury warranty is automatically offered for only the recommended laptops.
- The instructions on the Dell personal purchase page will lead you through the process of ordering your computer.