- School of Graduate and Professional Studies Home
- About GPS
- Spiritual Vitality
- Student Services
- Alumni & Partners
- GPS News
Set Up Your MYBUSINESS Plan
Through the MyBusiness Portal, students gain access to the tools needed for managing their finances with Asbury University. Your MyBusiness account gives you access to the following features:
- Pay Bills to Asbury.
- View your Asbury Billing Statement.
- Review Asbury Payments.
- Select your method of Refund/ Paycheck disbursement. (See the Refund/ Paycheck enrollment information below).
- View a summary of your refund/paycheck disbursements.
HOW TO ENROLL:
- Simply visit asbury.edu/mybusiness to enter the ‘MyBusiness Portal’.
- From the ‘MyBusiness Portal’, select the ‘MyFunds’ tab, choose the option that is best for you and follow the easy steps to complete your enrollment.
- No-Fee Sallie Mae Student Checking Account- (Ensure that your pop-up blockers are turned off, while selecting the ‘No-Fee Student Checking Account option).
- Deposit to an existing checking account (United States Banks only)
- Deposit to an existing savings account (United States Banks only)
Asbury University tuition payment plans are administered by Sallie Mae®. These plans offer convenient, manageable ways to pay your tuition and fees in interest-free monthly installments, rather than one lump sum. Students and Additional Payers can set up automatic payments, pay online through a checking or savings account or pay by credit card. Payment plans are interest free, making them a great alternative to traditional student loans. You can also use a plan in conjunction with traditional student loans and other financial aid.
HERE’S HOW THEY WORK: Tuition payment plans administered by Sallie Mae® offer you the opportunity to pay the cost of the semester through interest-free, monthly plans. When you enroll, you will be charged a non-refundable application fee of $30 per semester. Students will be notified of payment plan enrollment deadlines in the Student Accounts Packet that they receive by mail after completing course registration.
Payment Plan Enrollment Deadlines-
4 Payment Plan: July 31st
4 Payment Plan: January 31st
- View your personal ‘MyBusiness’ portal profile information.
- Invite other payers.
- View/Change your MyBusiness’ portal login information.
- View your bank account profiles.
Click to return to the Financial Aid main page.