Admission Process and Requirements
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR ADMISSION TO THE MBA PROGRAM
1. Complete an online application.
2. Have official transcripts of all undergraduate work and graduate work sent directly from the credit-granting institution to Asbury University at the address below. Hand-carried transcripts, even in a sealed envelope, are not official.
3. Submit GMAT or GRE scores. If you have already taken the exam, request your official scores be sent to Asbury University at the address below. If you have not taken either exam, please request your scores be sent to the MBA Program at Asbury University when you take the exam.
4. Request (2) two professional references which must be submitted directly to the MBA Program using the online reference form: 1 professional reference and 1 academic reference
5. Submit current resume by email to MBA@asbury.edu.
6. Complete the Short Essay (We encourage you to prepare your essay in Microsoft Word, then copy and paste to avoid losing any information)
7. $25 Application Fee - Please mail to the address below. Checks can be made payable to Asbury University.
Mail all documents to:
One Macklem Drive
Wilmore, Kentucky 40390
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MBA PROGRAM
1. Completed graduate application form.
2. Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate coursework.
3. Bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
4. Minimum two years of work experience (contact MBA@asbury.edu for exceptions)
5. Applicants are not required to have a business undergraduate background. However, they should have undergraduate course equivalents in Statistics and Accounting. (Contact MBA@asbury.edu for ways to complete these prerequisites and for more information.)
6. Submission of TOEFL scores for International applications for whom English is not the first language and participation in a SKYPE interview
7. Signed Asbury University Community Expectations Statement. Will be emailed to you upon completion of the Application Process.