Whether you are trying to brainstorm an idea for a paper, want feedback on ideas you have written, need clarification on documentation styles, or need help with grammar and punctuation, we are available to meet with you!
Services we provide:
- one-on-one writing assistance at any stage of the writing process
- one-on-one writing sessions in conjunction with English 100 composition classes
- assistance with documentation styles and paper format
- help with a specific paper you are writing
How to set up an appointment:
- Stop by the Center for Academic Excellence to set up an appointment to meet with one of our tutors.
- You will need to come in a minimum of 48 hours before your paper is due to allow the tutor enough time to read your paper prior to your appointment.
- Appointments fill up quickly, so it is always a good idea to schedule ahead of time even if your paper is not completed when you make the appointment. You can always make an appointment and drop off your paper at a later specified date.
Meet the Writing Center Staff 2013-2014
Director: Prof. Teresa Jenkins
Writing Center Tutors:
- Alden Heckel
- Alyssa Green
- Becca Easthom
- Becca Price
- Caleb Wheat
- Caleigh Lien
- Hannah Gilbert
- Jarrod Ingles
- Jessica Rich
- Katie Oostman
- Kelsey Huck
- Phoenix Skye
- Priscilla DeFini
- Thomas Walters